HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICY
BY PURCHASING AN ONSITE REGISTRATION TO THE 2022 TMA DISTRESSED INVESTING CONFERENCE, YOU AGREE TO ADHERE TO ALL CDC, FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL HEALTH GUIDELINES AND MANDATES AT ALL TIMES WHILE AT THE EVENT, INCLUDING RECOMMENDATIONS RELATED TO COVID-19 PROTOCOLS ON FACE COVERINGS AND SOCIAL DISTANCING. ATTENDEES ARE REQUIRED TO SHOW PROOF OF FULL VACCINATION, OR A NEGATIVE PCR OR ANTIGEN TEST TAKEN AT A TESTING FACILITY WITHIN 72 HOURS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL AT THE EVENT. AT-HOME TESTS ARE NOT ACCEPTED.
TO MEET THE REQUIREMENT TO BE CONSIDERED FULLY VACCINATED, YOUR VACCINATION MUST ADHERE TO THE DEFINITION OF “FULLY VACCINATED” AS DEFINED BY THE CDC AS OF JANUARY 26, 2022. ADDITIONAL SAFETY PROTOCOLS MANDATED BY THE CITY, STATE, AND OUR EVENT VENUE MAY BE IN EFFECT AND WILL BE CLEARLY IDENTIFIED AND COMMUNICATED PRIOR TO ENTRY INTO THE EVENT. BY PURCHASING A REGISTRATION, YOU ALSO AGREE TO NOT ATTEND IF YOU EXHIBIT ANY SYMPTOMS RELATED TO COVID-19 OR IF YOU HAVE HAD EXPOSURE TO ANY DISEASE THAT MAY PUT OTHER ATTENDEES AT RISK.
ADDITIONAL HEALTH, SAFETY & SECURITY TERMS & CONDITIONS
By registering for THE 2022 TMA DISTRESSED INVESTING CONFERENCE, you acknowledge that you agree to, and will abide by, the following additional Health, Safety & Security Terms & Conditions:
1. I expressly assume, and release TMA Global and all of its affiliates from, all risks, claims, damages, losses, costs and expenses, whether or not reasonably foreseeable, associated with, resulting from or arising in connection with my participation or presence at THE 2022 DISTRESSED INVESTING CONFERENCE, including, without limitation, all risks of harm, damage, illness (including viruses or illness from any communicable disease) or injury (including death) to or related to my person or property.
2. I will fully comply with appropriate COVID-19 health and safety measures and protocols for attendance at THE 2022 DISTRESSED INVESTING CONFERENCE, including applicable state and local or venue requirements and the venue’s policies.
3. While in attendance at THE 2022 DISTRESSED INVESTING CONFERENCE, I will make every effort to maintain CDC-recommended hygiene procedures at all times, including following the guidelines of frequent hand washing or frequent hand sanitizing, avoiding touching my eyes, nose, and mouth in public places and covering coughs or sneezes with a tissue or the inside of my elbow.
4. I will not enter THE 2022 DISTRESSED INVESTING CONFERENCE if I am experiencing any signs or symptoms of COVID-19. I acknowledge that common symptoms of COVID-19 include:
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- New loss of taste or smell
Note: Proof of testing is required if you do not have a vaccination card; here is a list of local COVID-19 testing sites .
Also please note, due to COVID-19, the event agenda or room capacities for THE 2022 DISTRESSED INVESTING CONFERENCE may be revised at any time, and any changes will be reflected in timely communication to attendees. These changes do not make attendees eligible for full or partial refunds.
5. I will immediately isolate myself and leave THE 2022 DISTRESSED INVESTING CONFERENCE and notify event staff at firstname.lastname@example.org if I, or someone I have been in close contact with, (i) is exposed to COVID-19, (ii) exhibits COVID-19 symptoms or (iii) receives a positive COVID-19 test result.
6. Please note that where necessary your contact details including name, email, address and phone numbers may be passed to authorities concerned with carrying out contact tracing in support of COVID-19 containment measures. Please be reassured that the minimum necessary information will be provided in response to lawful requests. Please be advised that TMA Global accepts no liability for the transmission of COVID-19 nor for any failure by the relevant authorities to adequately carry out contact tracing.
In accordance with Encore at Wynn Las Vegas, all guests are required to wear a face covering, regardless of vaccination status, when in indoor public areas except when actively eating or drinking. Guests are encouraged to wear face coverings when outdoors in large gatherings.
ONSITE EVENT CANCELLATION POLICY
Notification of cancellation must be submitted in writing via email to email@example.com. Cancellations will not be reviewed or processed until they are received in writing. Phone cancellations are not accepted. Cancellations received on or before Monday, January 24, 2022, will be refunded 50% of all registration fees. Cancellations or registrations received after the cancellation deadline of Monday, January 24, 2022, will not be eligible for a refund. Refunds will be issued no later than February 11, 2022.
TMA FINANCIAL HARDSHIP POLICY
Discounted or waived registration fees to TMA events is considered on a case-by-case basis. Prospective attendees should submit their requests in writing to TMA Global at firstname.lastname@example.org, documenting the financial hardship circumstances. Requests will be considered for employment hardship, family and medical situations, and other circumstances, subject to the approval at the sole discretion of TMA Global. For more information, or with any questions, please contact email@example.com.
Substitutions are only permitted on the day of cancellation. If you cannot find a substitution by the day of cancellation, or if the cancellation occurs after the cancellation policy deadline date, you will forfeit your registration. Substitutions must be submitted in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. Phone substitutions are not accepted. Please note that substitutions made after Monday, January 24, 2022, may not be reflected on the registration list. The substitute must be from the same firm as the original registrant and the substitution notice must contain accurate contact information for the new registrant; otherwise, TMA cannot guarantee an accurate listing on the registration list. Substitute registrants with different membership status and/or registration category will be invoiced the difference in registration fees.
NETWORKING ACTIVITIES CANCELLATIONS & SUBSTITUTIONS
Notification of cancellation or substitution of networking activities must be submitted in writing via email to email@example.com. Networking activity cancellations will not be reviewed or processed until they are received in writing. Phone cancellations are not accepted. Cancellations received on or before Monday, January 24, 2022, will be refunded 50% of all registration fees. Cancellations received after the deadline of Monday, January 24, 2022, will not be eligible for a refund. Substitutions for networking activities are not permitted; however, you may choose a substitute for networking activities if you are substituting your entire registration.
VIP SUBSTITUTION AND CANCELLATION POLICY
Substitutions for VIP Packages are not permitted. Cancellations for VIP Packages are permitted. Cancellations must be received in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, January 10, 2022. Cancellations received on or before Monday, January 10, 2022, will be refunded 50% of all VIP fees. No cancellations or refunds are permitted after the VIP Cutoff deadline of Monday, January 10, 2022.
VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY POLICY
By attending this TMA Global onsite or virtual event, you agree that your voice and/or image may be recorded, used, and distributed with the broadcast or other media distribution of this event. By taking part in this event, you grant the event organizers full rights to use the images resulting from the photography/video filming or recording, and any reproductions or adaptations of the images for future marketing, publicity, or other purposes to help achieve the group’s mission.
Turnaround Management Association greatly appreciates the support of our attendees, exhibitors, and sponsors. To protect the investment they make in our events and conferences, TMA has adopted a Suitcasing Policy.
Suitcasing is a business practice of non-registered individuals and those from non-exhibiting and non-sponsoring companies who solicit business from attendees during a TMA event/conference in the TMA event space as well as other public areas surrounding that space, including the nearby hallways, a hotel lobby, bar or restaurant.
Out of respect to our sponsors, registered attendees, and TMA generally, suitcasing is strongly discouraged at TMA conferences and events. Unregistered individuals and representatives from non-exhibiting and non-sponsoring companies who are observed soliciting business at a TMA conference/event or other nearby public space will be asked to leave. Additional penalties may apply such as being banned from future TMA events and conferences.
Registered attendees, exhibitors, and sponsors are encouraged to advise TMA staff if they observe or are aware of any violations of our suitcasing policy. Please contact email@example.com.
For questions regarding your registration, please contact TMA at 312-578-6900 x4 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Turnaround Management Association
150 N. Wacker Drive, Suite 1900
Chicago, IL 60606
P: 312-578-6900 x4