Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the following 2023 TMA Distressed Investing Conference policies:
EVENT CANCELLATION POLICY
Notification of cancellation must be submitted in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellations will not be reviewed or processed until they are received in writing. Phone cancellations are not accepted. Cancellations received on or before FRIDAY, JANUARY 19, 2024, will be refunded 50% of all registration fees. Cancellations or registrations received after the cancellation deadline of FRIDAY, JANUARY 19, 2024, will not be eligible for a refund. Refunds will be issued no later than FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 23, 2024.
TMA FINANCIAL HARDSHIP POLICY
Discounted or waived registration fees for TMA events are considered case-by-case. Prospective attendees should submit their requests in writing to TMA Global at email@example.com, documenting the financial hardship circumstances. Requests will be considered for employment hardship, family and medical situations, and other circumstances, subject to approval at the sole discretion of TMA Global. For more information or with any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Substitutions are only permitted on the day of cancellation. If you cannot find a substitution by the day of cancellation, or if the cancellation occurs after the cancellation policy deadline date, you will forfeit your registration. Substitutions must be submitted in writing via email to email@example.com for consideration. Phone substitutions are not accepted. Please note that substitutions made after JANUARY 19, 2024, may not be reflected on the registration list. The substitute must be from the same firm as the original registrant, and the substitution notice must contain accurate contact information for the new registrant; otherwise, TMA cannot guarantee an accurate listing on the registration list. Substitute registrants with different membership statuses and/or registration categories will be invoiced for the difference in registration fees. The last day for substitutions is JANUARY 31, 2024.
NETWORKING ACTIVITIES CANCELLATIONS & SUBSTITUTIONS
Notification of cancellation or substitution of networking activities must be submitted in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Networking activity cancellations will not be reviewed or processed until they are received in writing. Phone cancellations are not accepted. Cancellations received on or before FRIDAY, JANUARY 19, 2024, will be refunded 50% of all registration fees. Cancellations received after the deadline of FRIDAY, JANUARY 19, 2024, will not be eligible for a refund. Substitutions for networking activities are not permitted; however, you may choose a substitute for networking activities if you are substituting your entire registration.
VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY POLICY
By attending this TMA Global onsite or virtual event, you agree that your voice and/or image may be recorded, used, and distributed with the broadcast or other media distribution of this event. By taking part in this event, you grant the event organizers full rights to use the images resulting from the photography/video filming or recording and any reproductions or adaptations of the images for future marketing, publicity, or other purposes to help achieve the group’s mission.
Turnaround Management Association greatly appreciates the support of our attendees, exhibitors, and sponsors. TMA has adopted a Suitcasing Policy to protect the investment they make in our events and conferences. Suitcasing is a business practice of non-registered individuals and those from non-exhibiting and non-sponsoring companies who solicit business from attendees during a TMA event/conference in the TMA event space and other public areas surrounding that space, including the nearby hallways, a hotel lobby, bar, or restaurant.
Out of respect to our sponsors, registered attendees, and TMA generally, suitcasing is strongly discouraged at TMA conferences and events. Unregistered individuals and representatives from non-exhibiting and non-sponsoring companies who are observed soliciting business at a TMA conference/event or other nearby public space will be asked to leave. Additional penalties may apply, such as being banned from future TMA events and conferences.
Registered attendees, exhibitors, and sponsors are encouraged to advise TMA staff if they observe or are aware of any violations of our suitcasing policy. Please contact email@example.com.
TMA GLOBAL | IN CONJUNCTION WITH (ICW) POLICY
TMA GLOBAL | IN CONJUNCTION WITH (ICW) EVENT GUIDELINES
Turnaround Management Association (TMA) welcomes affiliated organizations, sponsors, and industry partners to meet and host various functions during TMA-approved dates and times in conjunction with TMA Global conferences. All approved sponsors or registered attendees of TMA Global conferences are required to follow these guidelines when submitting a request for and hosting ICW events.
DEFINITION OF AN IN CONJUNCTION WITH (ICW) EVENT
An In Conjunction With (ICW) meeting is any event that is not part of the official TMA Global conference or conference programming and for which venue space is contracted at the host hotel.
- All ICW meetings associated with TMA’s events must adhere to these guidelines:
- All requests to hold ICW meetings associated with THE TMA DISTRESSED INVESTING CONFERENCE must be submitted to and approved by the host hotel(s).
- You are responsible for working with the host hotel directly to secure space, order food and beverages, and arrange for payment. TMA staff does not assist in the planning or execution of ICW events.
- ICW meetings must NOT overlap with designated TMA programming, and no ICW meetings are permitted to be scheduled within 30 minutes before the start of or after the conclusion of any TMA event programming. When scheduling ICW meetings, please refer to THE TMA DISTRESSED INVESTING CONFERENCE agenda on the event microsite.
- No signage or collateral materials for ICW meetings may be placed in TMA-contracted areas without TMA’s prior approval.
- Any costs associated with an ICW event (e.g., food and beverage, audiovisual equipment and labor, meeting room rental) are solely the responsibility of the host organization or individual.
- Promotional materials (e.g., announcements, invitations, publicity, on-site materials, signage) must not imply an ICW event is an official TMA DISTRESSED INVESTING CONFERENCE activity or is endorsed by TMA without the prior consent and approval of TMA.
- Invitations to or information about your ICW event may not be sent to the event attendee list without prior approval by TMA.
- Please direct all inquiries on ICW Events to Scott Zeller, Director of Sponsorships & Business Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 847-471-8225
- For questions regarding your registration, please contact TMA at 312-578-6900 x4 or email@example.com.
Turnaround Management Association
150 N. Wacker Drive, Suite 1900
Chicago, IL 60606
P: 312-578-6900 x4